iForm Swiss AG operates from 1 October 2020 at Bösch 35, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland. We offer customised system solutions for plastic parts with part dimensions up to 3000mm x 2000mm; shot weight from 0.1 to 40000 g Design & development with simulations and construction.
- Plastic injection moulding and associated toolmaking: “TSG” thermoplastic foam injection moulding ==> is characterised by good thermal as well as acoustic insulation. This enables economical series production for medium to very large components in the lightest construction with high strength without restrictions on the part geometry.
- GRP injection moulding ==> Highest strength with thinnest wall thicknesses result in a weight reduction of more than 50 % compared to glass fibre reinforced polyamide!
- Shot weight from 0.1 to 40000 g
- Processing of standard as well as high-performance plastics
Additive manufacturing ==> 3D printed production tools as well as functional large plastic parts
- Insert and outsert technology
- Surface finishing of plastic parts